Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Week Thirty-Six: June 27th, 2011

Hey Everyone,
This week has been good. We are still working on finding some new investigators Wefinally got in with Daniel and now that we understand the situation (I can't explain) We just can't leave him yet. He is going through some really hard trials. We had interviews this past week with our mission President! He is amazing. We were so excted that Teresa got confirmed yesterday! This morning we played soccer with our zone like we do on most P-days and I did considerably well being goalie especially because of the fact that we were playing on concrete. I bought some soccer shoes and they are awesome. I am sending a picture of them. We have a Family Home Evening planned for later tonight with one of the leaders in our ward, Nibaldo and his wife Iris . Well my comp has only 3 weeks left and is doing really good. He isn't trunky at all. I hope everyone is doing well.

Love,
Elder Holton

The cool soccer shoes I bought for P-days!

No comments:

Post a Comment