Monday, February 13, 2012

Week Sixty-Nine: February 13th, 2012

Dear Family,
Well I'm sorry to say that this letter this week is going to be a little shorter than normal. Well this has to be the busiest week I've had with the least amount of Proslyting work. We had 2 divisions this week. I had to inspect 2 pensions. I had to teach iniciatives to the zone on wednesday. We had a meeting president on thursday and we have been trying to move. I'm just glad it's over and I can focus on the work. Changes are tomorrow and neither me or Elder Sanchez have changes so we'll be together for another 6 weeks which will be great. Elder Dorios (Senior Missionary) helped us move with a truck from the mission. Honestly the biggest thing that happened this week is we changed pensions. As of Saturday Night we slept in the new apartment. We are very happy and look forward to living here and working even harder. Well I hope you guys have a great week.
Happy Valentines.
Love,
Elder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment