Monday, April 19, 2010

Week Four: April 18th 2010

A lot of the missionaries in my zone will be flying out this week so we will be getting a lot of new missionaries in. So there will be alot of changes. Elder Plaskett is still waiting for his visa so he will be here a little longer. My companion Elder Christensen's mom sends him at least 2 care packages a day! He got 12 this week and 15 last week. He is from Orem! Everyone gives him a hard time! We had a fireside with the BYU mens chorus and a couple of my friends from Brighton were in that choir, Benjamin Lambson and Greg Fuller. Dave and I got to go up and say hi to them and give them a hug! It was way fun! My new Zone leader is Elder Ellis and he is a big jokester. My District: Elder Monsen, Elder Winters, Hermana Ackerman, Elder Woolsey, Hermana Frandsen, Me, Elder Christensen and Elder Plaskett
This is my Zone in front of the Provo Temple!

No comments:

Post a Comment