Monday, March 21, 2011

Week Twenty-Two: March 21st, 2011

Hey hey,
Well I made it here alright and the flight wasn´t too bad at all. I seriously slept like 6 hours. I took a Tylenal PM and it knocked me out cold. The work is going fantastic. I´m with a Elder Conforme who is from Ecuador and he really knows how to work. He is really cool. We have a lot of fun and work hard. We have like 4 maybe 5 and even maybe 6 Baptisms. Elder Conforme has been here for 6 months and he is just finishing the mission. I´m his last come. In 5 Weeks he is going home. We get along awesome. It´s been going really well. There is a couple named Juan y Sara and they are both like 70 years old. We´ve taught them like 3 times. Sara has Alzheimer which is really sad but Juan understands everything and is just loving the gospel. We also have Eduardo who I've only met once but he is getting baptized them also. And then we have the Bishop´s grandson who is getting baptized. He is 9 years old. I don´t know why he didn´t get baptized earlier. I guess he parents were a little inactive before but Elder Conforme has been working with them a lot. The Spanish has been really good. It is crazy how much better it gets everyday. I understand more and more every hour almost. The food is good. My stomach is still giving me grief but I´m not worried about it. It´ll fix itself soon. Well sorry guys but my time has run out. There is a link at the bottom of my sector. It´s actually not too far from my other but it isn´t as big which is nice also. Well I´ll talk to you guys later.
Con Amor,
Elder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment