Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Week Twenty-Four: April 5, 2011

Dearest Family,
How are you all doing? I’m terribly sorry about last week. I was not very good at managing my time but today I’m better. This week was a good week. We had interviews with President which was awesome. I love my president. This week we were trying a lot harder on getting some new contacts so we put a time every day where we would go knocking. Well after all of that amazingness we only got one new but still it’s all good. Conference was awesome. We went to our stake center and all the gringos went into another room where we got it in English. No but before the first session I saw the cutest thing. This little kid (like 2 years old maybe 3) came in the church and was just wandering around before his family. Well he wandered into the Chapel where they had the temple conference thing saying like 15 minutes till the session. Well the second this kid could see the screen he started freaking out. Look! look! mama! mama! look! how cool! how cool! It was the funniest thing I’ve ever seen. Well conference was just a blast. I will say Ryan was getting slammed by Elder Oaks, President Monson, and Elder Scott. I’m just glad I’m here so I don’t have to feel guilty :) I felt like the priesthood session was really about the priesthood and honoring it and using it. It was awesome. Then Sunday was way focused on service and on serving. Well this week has been good. We were supposed to have 4 baptism interviews. Well one passed his interview. Another didn’t show and the other two (Juan and Sara) have to have an interview with the mission president. We don’t know for what but it has to be something pretty bad. So we should have a baptism this week and probably next week. I’m feeling a lot better. Plus I finally got over the stomach problem. I now have a bottomless pit in my stomach. You have no idea how stressed I was with that. Now not a problem at all. Well I love you all and hope you are all doing amazing.

Love,
Elder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment