Monday, October 3, 2011

Week Fifty: October 3rd, 2011






Dear Family,
Well this was quite an eventful week. We had our normal District meeting on Tuesday, a special capacitation on Thursday (This is a training to help missionaries), on friday we had to go downtown so Elder Crane could take out his carnet, which is a special permit we have to have to be in Chile (I did that last change), and General Conference. General Conference was awesome. We got to see all of it. My favorite talk I think is Elder Holland's talk on missionary work. He can bash when he wants to. I loved it! haha!
I feel that there is a few things that we can do better with teaching the Restoration. So this week we had a chance to go by and visit Angela a couple times. Both times we went she had so many questions. It was awesome. She says that everytime we come by she just can feel this tranquility and then we leave and all these doubts come and distract her, and then we come back and resolve all the doubts. We keep telling her that reading the Book of Mormon will help solve her doubts. She acts as though she is planning on being baptized. She just says she wants to be prepared. She is so awesome though. We are going to pass by and visit her hopefully this week.
We had an awesome time watching general Conference.
It was just a spectacular Conference. We're doing good here.
Working hard doing what we can. Well I hope you all have a great week.


Love,
Elder Holton

I have a new address:

Elder Nicholas Holton
Mision Chile Santiago Oeste
Casilla 149
Avenida Pajaritos 1921
Maipu' Chile




All of these pictures are from my last sector and I forgot to send them! Sorry!




















Nibaldo and his family























No comments:

Post a Comment