Monday, April 16, 2012

Week Seventy-Eight: April 16th, 2012

Dear Family,
Things are just going fantastic. The work is going great. My Feet hurt and we are seeing some serious progress in our ward. We had 6 investigators in the chapel this week. It was awesome. Miguel and Juan came. They are both doing very well and we are planning on having their interview this next week. Juan has been talking to the bishop and has even said that when he gets older he would like to serve a mission. Pedro also went to church but we haven't been able to talk to him much. We also have been teaching the Bishop's Sister in-law and niece. The work is going fantastic. This past week we had a super special experience. For Zone Conference we got to go and do a session in the temple as part of the zone conference. Something special that President did that was just amazing is as we were passing into the Celestial Room, He waited for each of us. I was at the very back of the room just waiting patiently and once I entered the Celestial Room President came and gave me a big hug (President is a giant so a big hug is a "Big Hug") and whispered in my ear "Welcome" and then held on for a good 5 -10 seconds. I was completely not expecting that and almost started to cry. I couldn't help but wonder if that was only a taste of what it will be like to enter into the true Celestial Kingdom. God is there just waiting for us to pass through and then gives us a big hug. Well that was the spiritual thought for the week. I hope you all have a fantastic week.
Love,Elder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment