Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Week Seventy-Nine: April 23rd, 2012

Dear Family,
This was another great week but sadly not much to tell. The Weather down here has definetly been cooling off. Last Night my companion was dying. Haha. Well We had 3 investigators in the Sacrament Meeting and 5 with Baptismal Dates. The work is going great. Today as a Zone activity we went to a Indian Exhibit but we could take pictures. The one picture I sent with the white building, well that is like the "White House" of Chile.

Yes I got the package and it was awesome. Thank you so very much. I can't help but ask did you guys give me a cemera card so that I would take more pictures and send you the pictures? Haha Well it was awesome!!
Well I hope you guys all have a fantastic week and I should have a lot more to tell you next week.

Love, Elder Holton

An Indian Museum Exhibit we went to with our zone on P-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment