Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Week Eighty-one: May 6th, 2012

Dear Family,
We had an excellent week. Where to start haha? Well we had an activity this past week and it was awesome. We had several investigators go and we had a lot of fun. Then that night we had some fun in the street too. Some teenagers were burning brand new couches in the street for no reason. I got it all of video. It is right in front of our apartment. Sorry Mom and Grandma. Next we had District Meeting on Wednesday like normal but this time President sat in on my class so that just made me more nervous. But it all turned out great. Then I went on divisions to another sector and had a great day. We made giant pancakes in the night. Then Saturday night I received a phone call from President to tell me that first I have changes tomorrow and second that he would want me to be Zone Leader. So yesterday we first had an awesome baptism and then we spent the day saying goodbye to everyone. Oh and another thing that was great was that we had 7 investigators to church. The Ward did a special farewell for me in the night. They set up a bunch of Tables and did kind of a toast thing. They had me stand up and everyone said good and bad things about me. It was way cool but a little weird. I really could feel the love of this ward. It is going to be very hard to leave them all tomorrow. So I'm sad but I'm happy.
Well I look forward to talking to you guys next Sunday.

Love,
Elder Holton
 
 
 Saying goodbye to the Bishop!
 
 
 
 Saying goodbye to everyone!
 
 Making GIANT Pancakes!

The burnt out couch!

No comments:

Post a Comment