Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Week Eighty: April 30th, 2012


Dear Family,
Things are going great. Yesterday in the chapel we had 5 investigators. We finished this week super strong. Two of our investigators had their baptismal interviews yesterday and they both passed. It was awesome. So we will be have 2 baptisms this next sunday. Well the weather is starting to get a little cooler and my companion is dying. He is from Honduras and has never gotten to know the cold. We had our first rainfall the other day. We have be finding various families that look like they have a lot of potential.
The time is going so fast and I've been really worried if I'm doing all that I can do. As Elder Ardern said in his Conference talk in October 2011 time can't be bought and can't be recovered. I'm excited to hear about Issac. He is a great kid. The mission will change his life. Well I love you all very much And hope you have a great week.
Love, Elder Holton


Our Chapel is the largest one here in Chile!

Graffiti is like art here in Chile!
Our first rainfall of the winter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment