Thursday, June 28, 2012

Week Eighty-Eight: June 25th, 2012


Also this past week we received Nick's travel itinerary for coming home! He leaves on Monday October 22nd and arrives on Tuesday morning October 23rd at 10:25 am!
We are very excited!!
Dear Family,
We had a really good week this past week. Well to start off the week we had changes last Tuesday and half of our zone left. It was a little crazy. But it's all good. We are still getting to know some Elders. But all in all it was fun. I was able to see old companions and talk to missionaries that have been in old sectors. We have rainy days about once or twice a week. In the picture I sent last week we were trying to cross the street in that picture which turned into a river. Those were some boots that were gifted to me by an inactive member. We have already put them to good use. Honestly it is such a blessing and a priveledge to serve as a missionary. Well the highlight of this week is Andrea (one of our investigators) passed her interview and will be baptized this next Saturday. So that is super exciting. I love being a missionary. So this next week should be a busy one. I hope you all have a great week and I can't wait to hear about Jonathan getting the Priesthood next Sunday. I love you.

Love,
Elder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment