Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Week Eighty-Six: June 11th, 2012

Dear Family,
Wow well the cold is really starting to settle in but the work keeps going. Honestly I think this has been the slowest week we've probably had here in Talagante but I guess that's what happens when both of us gets sick. Elder Smith got a cold and I got a fever but we're still doing good and working hard. This past week we had Zone meeting instead of district meeting and we had to teach the new inictiatives President has for us as his missionaries. It went really well. I really enjoyed teaching my initiative. This past week we also went to a wedding of a couple in our ward. It was really good. And Yesterday Elder Smith and I were asked to sing in a choir with a few people in church for Sacrament Meeting. We sang "I am a Child of God", or "Soy un Hijo de Dios." It went well. It was hard though. They had me sing a bass part half of it and then they had me sing a soprano part 2 octives down. It was hard. I'm not kidding. These people take such good care of us that it is almost getting embarrassing. Last Monday we went to eat with Tity and her mom and they favored us by making all of our favorite foods. They also bought a juicer, just to make us juice! A funny thing that happened is, Tity was teasing Elder Smith because she always calls him, "Prince". Well, she told him that, for lunch, she was going to give him a pig and a feast. I thought it was just a big joke, but she really did buy him a pig's head! haha It was so disgusting, but really funny! Tity also brought us cookies and milk again for Sacrament and Nora brought us a bag of goodies and juices. Everyone makes fun of us because we are babied so much. It's great! haha Well we're looking forward to have a great week.

Talk to you Next week.
Love, Elder Holton
 P-day in Talagante!
 Zone Barbeque at the Parcela
 A Feast for a Prince!
Yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment