Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Week Ninety-Eight: September 3rd, 2012

Dear Family,
Wow this was a crazy week. Well Elder Barrett left last week and I've been flying solo. I spent almost no time in my own sector. I went and visited another sector one night (and slept on the floor hahaha). Plus this past week we had concilio which took 2 days. The assistents had to come pick me up to get there. It was really fun. Basically President took Our idea (Elder Smith and I) of taking converts to the temple and put it mission wide. He now wants all the stakes to do it also. So that was pretty cool. Really there isn't much happening over here. We have interviews with President tomorrow. It is starting to warm up a bit. This past winter was like nothing compared to the first two.Well I hope you all have a great week and We'll talk to you soon.

Love,
Elder Holton



 

No comments:

Post a Comment