Monday, October 15, 2012

Week One hundred and Four: October 15th, 2012

Dear Family,
Well this is it. The last email you are all going to get from me out here in Chile. Well to tell you about my last week. One big Highlight we went to the Temple on Saturday. It was awesome. There are only 4 of us going home and we are all gringos, So when we got to the Celestial room President and Hermana King pulled us aside and talked to us for 5 minutes. It was so sad. I just wanted to cry and cry and cry. They expressed how proud they are of us and all we have done. Also how they have basically been our parents for these two years. It's really true. They have always been there for us. It was just a very special experience. I'm going to miss them so much. Well so to give you guys a heads up of what happens this next week. Tomorrow and Wednesday I get to say my goodbyes in Talagante and then I go to be companions with Elder Lewis (I'm coming home with him) on Thursday until I come home. He is an assistant and seeing as they almost are never in their sector we're going to help them out for a few days. We are going to have the Last Supper on Thursday (they changed it from last week.) Then on Friday as a mission we get to hear Elder Bednar. Saturday is our last interview with President King. In Talagante they are going to have 2 baptisms on Saturday and President King gave me permission to go with Elder Lewis to be there. Sunday in The assistant's sector. Monday from 12 to 4 final farewell from all sectors in the mission office and 5 pm airport.

Well have a great week and see you soon.
Love,
Elder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment