Thursday, October 4, 2012

Week One Hundred-One: September 24th,2012

 
 
 
 
Dear Family,
Wow what a crazy week we had. Well to start off we had Zone Conference this past week. Elder Resek from the Area Seventy came and talked. He was really cool. Has a lot of excitement. At lunch they all sang to the people that have Birthdays in the next 3 months and the people that are leaving the mission in the next months. (This is normal) So they all sang to me which was really sad. Then they had me bare my testimony and seeing as our group is small that is going home so I was the only one to bare my testimony which was super weird and even sadder. It really hit me that a lot of the missionaries there I will never see again. It is a really sad feeling. Well this past week was also the 18th of September. It was pretty intense. Sadly a lot of Drunks in the street but we worked like normal. Last Pday we had a BBQ with some recent converts. I'm some pictures of the meat we ate. It was so good. They had beef, pork, Chicken, and Lamb. I can lie I had seconds on the Lamb. So this past week we found a bunch of new people to teach and we are really excited about all the work we have to do. Well this next week is going to be just a normal week with a lot of work. That's all I could ask for finishing the mission. I hope you all have a great week

Love,
Elder Holton
 




No comments:

Post a Comment