Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Week Seventy-Five: March 26th, 2012

My New Companion Elder Guevara from Honduras

Dear Family,
How are things going? Well we had another good week. Jessica was baptized on saturday and confirmed on Sunday. Also we received the phone call that Elder Sanchez has changes. Well President decided to do something different this change. We had changes a day early. So they have already happened. And my New companion is Elder Guevara from Honduras. I don't know him too much because I just barely met him like 3 hours ago but I'll tell you more next week. We did feel 2 trembles they call them this week. We had one on like wednesday night at 4:30 that actually woke me up. The other was yesterday and it lasted for about 10 seconds but was way more intense. It was awesome. Well this past week was a good week and we are looking forward to another great week with General Conference. We will watch it at the Stake Center and we will be there all day. I hope you all are doing great and I look forward to talking to you later.
Love, Elder Holton
Me and Elder Sanchez
Jessica's Baptism
With Jessica's family!

No comments:

Post a Comment