Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Week Seventy-Two: March 5th, 2012

Dear Family,
This has to have been one of the best weeks I've had in awhile. And the thing that is the most funny is my birthday had absolutely nothing to do with it. Well to start off we put a baptismal date with Jessica for the 24th of March. She is progressing really well. She's just golden. Also we put a baptismal date with María José for the 17th of March. She also is progressing just amazingly. We taught the Word of Wisdom and the Law of Chastity and she accepted them both so fast. haha Steve came to church this yesterday. We are working with him. Yesterday in the chapel we had 5 investigators. It was just awesome. The Zone Leaders said last night that they are very pleased with this past week with my District.
I am doing great. I had an awesome birthday. The package was great and we made the brownies and they were great. Last night I was calling the missionaries in my district for their numbers and President called. I almost didn't answers thinking it was some Elders calling me back but I decided to just make sure and check. Good thing right? Well President with Sister King and their Daughter Ellie all sang Happy Birthday to me. That was awesome.
After we are done here we are going to go shopping and then go buy some completos! My companion is really tired so I will probably write letters while he is sleeping. Haha!!
Well I hope you all have a great week.
Love,
Elder Holton
Love the hat!?
A member family had a Birthday Party for me! They are so awesome!!
With my companion Elder Sanchez!
Cake in the face!
Elder Sanchez!
Look at that delicious cake!
We even had balloons!
Look how nice the walls we painted turned out!
Our last apartment!
Cleaning out our last apartment!
The new dryer!
Lots of work!
Look at those walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment