Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week Seventy-four: March 20th, 2012


Dear Family,Well this week has been a very awesome week. Maria Jose got baptized and confirmed. It was great. I also sent you some pictures. Jessica also passed her baptism interview and will be baptized this coming Saturday. So we are very excited. The work is going very well. We have been working very hard on improving our contacts. I know it doesn't really show but we are working on them and it will show. It has been a really good week but super busy. It's just a matter of getting the wheels going and then the speed gets going. Today we went the Zoo today. That is why I didnt't write yesterday. We had our P-day on Tuesday because the zoo isn't opened on Mondays. It was fun. Hey thank you everyone for all the Birthday cards! I loved them.Well Family I hope you have a great week.Love,Elder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment