Monday, August 20, 2012

Week Ninety-Six: August 20th, 2012


Dear Family,
Wow this week was so crazy and busy and hard all at the same time. Well it was the last week of Elder Smith. We also had 3 baptisms this past week on Saturday. It was crazy but it all turned out in the end. I dropped off Elder Smith this morning. We have been doing goodbyes the past 3 days and that's been pretty intense as always. Now I'm with Elder Barrett who is going to be with me for 3 or 4 days and after that I have several brothers from the ward that are going to help me out. So the work is going really good. We have 2 investigators now who are working really well, and progressing really well and should have a baptism in the next month or two. So I'm super sad to see Elder Smith go but yet ready to keep working hard. We'll talk to you all next week.
love, Elder Holton
 More Pictures from the Temple trip!

 Holding the Chilean flag!



Farewell to Elder Smith "We will never forget you!"

 Crazy Eyes!!




Lder Holton

No comments:

Post a Comment