Monday, January 9, 2012

Week Sixty-Four: January 9th, 2012

Me and my companion Elder Sanchez



Hey Family,
How is everyone doing? I'm doing great.

Well to tell things in order. Last Monday we finished saying goodbyes. There were a lot of tears but thats the mission. So we got everything packed which was very painful and we're off. So we had changes and I'm now going to a stake called "5 de Abril" in a ward called "Rivas Vicuña". It has the biggest chapel in all of Chile. I've actually visited this chapel before but now I get to visit it every week haha.

My new companion is named Elder Sanchez from Culiacan Mexico. He is a great elder and we are going to do a lot of work together. Even just this last week we recieved a new bishopric and they are very excited to work hard. I have a really good feeling about this new ward and I'm very excited to work in it. There are 8 missionaries in my district. 4 companionships. Me and elder Sanchez, The zone leaders Elder Van Dyke (from utah) and Elder Barco, and Elder Mejia and Elder Ellis (from utah), and Hermana Rivero and Hermana Tripainou.

We have a really big 5 bedroom house but it is just full of fungus and fruit flies.
So we are looking at renting another house. I hope you guys are having a great week.

Love,
Elder Holton


This is my new sector: http://maps.google.cl/maps?saddr=Las+Rejas+Sur&daddr=Las+Rejas+Sur+to:El+Estero+to:El+Estero+to:Gladys+Mar%C3%ADn+Millie+to:Liber+Bernardo+O%60Higgins&hl=es&ie=UTF8&sll=-33.469755,-70.702686&sspn=0.03852,0.084028&geocode=Ffh7Af4dNh7J-w%3BFa4yAf4duyfJ-w%3BFTgoAf4dXPjI-w%3BFQg_Af4dLOLI-w%3BFVJeAf4doNPI-w%3BFRx7Af4dmh7J-w&vpsrc=0&mra=mi&mrsp=5&sz=14&t=h&z=14




The New Place! Packing up the Suitcases! Check out these couches! Me and Elder Sauceda More pictures from Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment