Monday, January 30, 2012

Week Sixty-Seven: January 30th, 2012

Dear Family,
We had an excellent week this past week. First to start off we received news that we are going to be able to change pensions which will be such a blessing for us. So this time next week we will be out. We should be changing Thursday or Friday. So we have to leave our old house clean and this past week we have been working on cleaning it. We have to clean 4 bedrooms with a bathroom and kitchen. We have to give the house back perfectly clean so we have to do a really good job.There is so much to be done. But once we move it will be great. The new place is right in front of our church. The mission is buying a washer and dryer for the new pension. So even here in Chile I'm spoiled haha. Our Investigators are doing really well. Felipe went to church yesterday. So we have been very busy. Also this week we had Zone Conference. I was able to sit next to Elder Smith and Elder Smart for lunch I sent pictures. President Focused alot on obedience and the importance of obedience. But like it says in 1 Nephi 2 And it came to pass that I said unto them that I knew that I had spoken hard things against the wicked, according to the truth; and the righteous have I justified, and testified that they should be lifted up at the last day; wherefore, the guilty taketh the truth to be hard, for it cutteth them to the very center. 3 And now my brethren, if ye were righteous and were willing to hearken to the truth, and give heed unto it, that ye might walkuprightly before God, then ye would not murmur because of the truth, and say: Thou speakest hard things against us. 4 And it came to pass that I, Nephi, did exhort my brethren, with all diligence, to keep the commandments of the Lord. So it was an awesome conference and I hope that we can be even more blessed from obedience.
Honestly I can't think of anything for my birthday. Haha Beef Jerky? I don't know. haha. Thanks for all your love and support.
Well I hope you guys have a great week.
Love,
Elder Holton



No comments:

Post a Comment