Monday, January 2, 2012

Week Sixty-Three: January 2nd, 2012

Dear Family,
Wow what a crazy past few weeks. Well Christmas went really well.



We spent it with a family in our ward. We had a dinner and that was it. It was good food. They had just about every kind of meat. But it was very simple and low stress which is all I could've asked for. This past week we had New Years. It really is kinda sad because the Chileans for the most part think that New Years is more important than Christmas which to me just doesn't make any sense. But for Christmas Eve we had a FHE with the recent converts in our wardwhich was also very calm. Well this past week has been very hard to find people but even then we have been able to see some of our investigators.
Well Family I have some news this week. I'm changing sectors. I've already got one of my bags packed. I've also been called to serve as a District Leader. So now we begin a whole new adventure. Well I'll get you guys more details on everything this next week.

Love,
Elder Holton




Our District!











I think this is the family where he went to Skype us on Christmas day!









Feliz Navidad!

No comments:

Post a Comment